Foreign students should consult (Erasmus+ Programme) to obtain information about recruitment procedure, required documents and deadlines.
Polish students interested in participating in Erasmus+ and Erasmus Mundus Programmes should consult (Erasmus+ Programme) where recruitment procedure and all required documents are available.
- Recruitment procedure, criteria and deadlines, please, check here:
Erasmus+ Placements (application should be reviewed and signed by placements' coordinator dr hab. Agnieszka Węgrzyn and then by Vice-Dean for Students Affairs)
- Template of Learning Agreement Proposal for Outgoing students of Faculty of Chemistry may be found here
- Erasmus+ Studies recruitment criteria
- Erasmus+ Studies USOS instruction for students
- Example of documents (LAS) for double degree IN CHEMISTRY (Université d'Orléans)
- Example of documents (LAS) for double degree IN MEDICAL CHEMISTRY (Université d'Orléans)