On behalf of the Organizing Team of the webinar entitled Chemometrics in Vibrational Spectroscopy on 13th-14th July 2020, we would like to inform you that the registration deadline has just been extended until July 7th.
We are pleased to announce that this event is being held online and will be virtual addition to our annual seminar organized at the Faculty of Chemistry, Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland).
During the webinar a series of tutorials and lectures discussing advanced methods of spectroscopic data analysis with emphasis on chemometrics will be presented.
List of invited speakers:
- Prof. Hugh Byrne (FOCAS Research Institute, Ireland)
- Dr. Claudia Beleites (Chemometrix GmbH, Germany)
- Dr Alex Henderson (University of Manchester, UK)
- Dr David Perez-Guaita (FOCAS Research Institute, Dublin)
- Dr Artur Surówka (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Prof. dr hab. Beata Walczak (University of Silesia, Poland)
- Dr Tomasz P. Wróbel (Solaris, Poland)
Detailed information and program will be available at www2.chemia.uj.edu.pl/zor (Seminar section updated periodically) and sent by mail.
The webinar is free of charge. All applications should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org